
Ok dokey, so I think this is it. Pink for girl, Blue for boy. Everything else will be basically the same. I have chose a dark chocolate crib with white or either off-white furniture. I think we have chosen to leave the nursery the color it is which sometimes looks cream and sometimes looks yellow. Because of the color of the wall I want the rest of the rooms colors to be bright and really pop. No pastels. Two more weeks and we will know what the baby is so we can begin decorating. At the present moment my gut really tells me it is a girl. We will soon see if I am correct. It does not matter at all to me BUT I just have a funny little feeling.
UPDATE: June 5, 2008----------------
I have decided that this will not be the room decor. I am not taking it down because I want you to see that I change my mind a lot and my indecisiveness is CRAZY. I hope this is just a pregnancy thing because well this is annoying! How about I will post pictures when the nursery is in the actual process of being put together.
No comments:
Post a Comment