Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Room Decor...Take Number TWO

My Mom and I were shopping this weekend and of course I found this o-so cute print. I know the picture is low quality (cell phone pic) but it is bright and colorful and is UGA and I just fell in love with it. There is one with a little boy to in case the baby is a boy. I love love the colors because it is just not red and black and well I am thinking now...that possibly we will do the room around this print. As you can see my Mom is holding up red and black poka-dot ribbon that would be incorporated into the bumper ties (what secures the bumper to the crib) if the baby is in fact a girl. My mom is a sewer, so I am thinking that we could do something custom that nobody else has. Who knows I might change again...I will keep you posted though...for sure!

Other news....

Mike and I plus the doggies went to the beach this past Thursday through Saturday. It was very nice, but crowded. We couldn't let the pups run loose like we usually do. I think we have decided that next year we will go around the 1st week in May so there will not be so many people. Plus my Mom and Dad will come too. I like when Mom comes so that she can go shopping with me!

Monday I spent my holiday cleaning and organizing the bonus room a.k.a Mike's GEORGIA ROOM. Which now looks fabulous! Mostly I had to clean up all my clothes that were piled up. We also got two recliner chairs from the farm house and they look great up there. Now all Mike needs is a 50in flat screen up there.....donations will be accepted....haha...dream on....

No comments: