When it comes to vehicles, I love to research and know everything about a vehicle. Pretty much every time I get a new car I know MORE than the sales person and tend to get pretty good deals (Momma didn't raise no fool). My perfect job would probably be a vehicle blogger....I could go test drive every single type of vehicle then write a detailed review about it and well my little heart would be full of joy.
My husband says I will never be happy with a car because in my 12 years of driving I have had
- My Mom's old Toyota Camry
- A brand new 02 Honda Civic for not wrecking or getting a ticket in said Camry
- A brand new 06 Nissan Maxima because Mike could not fit in said Civic and refused to drive
- A used 07 Toyota 4Runner because I was preggo and convinced Mike we needed an SUV (this was my favorite and gosh-darnit I should I KEPT IT)
- A used 07 Chevy Tahoe, it was a LTZ and had everything that my heart desired. I loved it, I really did...then gas went through the roof and filling it up made me cry. When Mike said we didn't have money for me to go shopping (it's not like we were doing without, we were just spreading ourselves thin) I knew we needed to give her up. She just cost TOO much.
- A new 2011 Honda Accord....from the Tahoe we went down approx $100 in payment each month and saved LOTS in gas. It was a win win....BUT this time I didn't do my best research and while I LOVED the honda it didn't have all the gadgets that my 4Runner and Tahoe did. The lights didn't even turn on themselves. I was fine with a car BUT I wanted it to have the latest and greatest technology....It was kinda like I KNEW what I was missing.
- Insert current car 2012 Toyota Camry. I went back to my roots with this one. She does have everything and I really have no complaints. I got her at a GREAT deal because she was a dealer car.
After Mike saying never to a new car he has finally caved and come to see the 2014 Toyota 4Runner loving light. He wants one and wants it to be 4x4.....and I want it, I really do. We will see how this turns out. I am thinking I will try to sell my car myself and take our time to find the best deal and the exact one I want.
*Please note I know this seems like I am a spoiled brat, but I just have to say that we work our butts off for what we have. I go to work everyday AND Mike about kills himself at his work. We only live once...and this is my thing. I love it. I am sure I am not the only one in the world.
2 comments:
This cracks me up! I just love it! (And all your new blog posts!!) Maybe you can research the best, most affordable, 3rd row SUV for us...
Thanks Meggie! LOL...I would love to help!! Seriously...I could research cars everyday and not get bored. =)
Post a Comment