Bitty - Braelyn's American Girl Bitty Baby doll that she got from Nuna and Grandaddy for Christmas 2010 when she was a wee little tot, 2.5 years old. She was quick to tell us her name was indeed Bitty and that is what she has called her ever since. Brae and Bit's love has lasted many years and through many other baby dolls my sweet Brae ALWAYS goes back to her dear Bitty Lou Who. She is for sure her #1
See it was love at first sight.
Bubba - Braelyn got Bubba Blank (yes, that is what she calls it) the same year....I think. I can't quite recall and I don't even remember who she got it from. I am thinking it was a gift to Mike though OR Mike got it because it was a great deal at Walmart (that rings a bell, maybe that was it). I wish I could remember, because Bubba quickly became HER blanket and has been for a good long while. Bubba has been on many trips and must be in her bed before she goes to sleep.
Over these past few months with Brae's sudden insecurities, I have seen that Bitty and Bubba have become even more special to her. We hardly leave home without them and she LOVES the matching pjs that she and bitty have. This is what happens if Brae leaves her loves at Nuna's house (turn your volume way up)....
Is that just not pitiful...OR maybe it's just dramatic. Girlfriend can turn it on and off.
I'll leave ya with some pictures of Brae with her loves.

No comments:
Post a Comment