For the past two weeks Brae has done absolutely wonderful saying bye to me in the morning at school and I am so so thankful. So I have come to the conclusion that the insecure feelings were just in fact a phase. A super duper long phase. Yesterday was the true test because I had to get to school super early and we didn't have a lot of time to snuggle like usual. (We usually sit in the car once we get to school a good 10 minutes before I walk her in, it's our time to talk and "snug") Well we didn't have time for that and I was nervous about how she would leave me, but thankfully she was just fine. So fine that this morning she asked me to be early to school again. LOL. We weren't as early as yesterday, but we were earlier than we have been since December. Once we parked she said we could only snuggle a minute and that she needed to go in. WIN!
Brae also spent the night with Nuna and Granddaddy on Friday night. It is the first time she has been spent the night since Mike and I were sick at the beginning of the year and she didn't want to then, she had to, and she wanted me first thing the next morning, thankfully we were feeling better. BUT Friday night was fabulous! She even says that she wants to spend every Friday night with Nuna. WIN!
Now, let's hope I just didn't jinx myself writing about it.
1 comment:
Yay!! Go Braelyn!!
Post a Comment