Can I tell yall a tiny secret. Like real small? I miiiiight have a bit of baby fever....GASP.
Not to say anything I will act on said fever because a. I still do not have maternity insurance b. it sends me into a sweat thinking about me having another kid c. I haven't even mentioned this to my husband. LOL valid reasons, yes? Especially c.
It's just that it seems like everyone is having a baby. I mean like everyone and they are so cute and itty bitty and I know Brae would be the best big sister ever. Like a second Momma (melt my mother heart).
Just thinking about a little Luke Michael Lenhart.....or a Lyla Ann Lenhart....makes my ovaries go pitter patter. Gooodness goodness I am shaking my head thinking about this....
IF (dreaming here ok) I was to get pregnant....I am really thinking I would TRY to keep it to ourselves for a good long while. Like maybe half way... is that crazy to think that way?? WHY am I thinking that way....HELP ME I AM ABOUT TO TURN 30 AND I AM TALKING CRAZY...
hmmmm. Ok I need to get over this like pronto.
3 comments:
Megan Wilson Lenhart!!!! You must act on this! First because you WON'T regret it and second because baby boy or baby girl would be such a gift to Braelyn! And vice versa! I'm feeling so excited for your family already!! =))
Meggie....no no no....I have to resist the fever because it is a fever and will go away. I am sure of it! How about you just bring Layton over so I can love on him for awhile...yes that's a good idea!
You better not resist!!! There is a reason you have this fever! And you can still love on Layton... good practice to refresh your memory. =)
Post a Comment