Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Dining Room



Hi Everyone! It is Friday....YAY! So, Welcome to my dining room. Right now the only one that eats in here is Braelyn. Soon when Braelyn gets older we will eat around the table, but right now Mike and I eat in front of the TV after Braelyn goes to bed.

This is the view from the front door. The highchair and toys are welcomed new additions.

Looking from the sofa in the living room.

View from the kitchen. I am in the beginning stages of picking out some kind of window treatment or perhaps bamboo roman shades to go on these windows. Any ideas?

That dresser is an antique. It was Mike's grandmothers and was given to us by his Aunt and Uncle.

A close up of some toys, Braelyn loves to sit in her seat and play while I am cleaning or getting her food ready. Many people have asked if our table has a story or is an antique. The answer is no, we bought it new from Mike's Aunt. She is an Interior Designer and when I was telling her what I wanted the table to look like she said that she had a table in storage that she had found at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago. I went to look and it was PERFECT!

Going out to the screen porch, above the door is a sign we got as a wedding present and the framed picture is our wedding invitation, I made them myself.

And finally, this is our screened in porch looking in. Overlook the bedroom slippers..ha! Dooley is wondering what in the world I am doing...

I hope you enjoyed our Dining Room!

To see my previous post about my Living Room, click here.

3 comments:

Embellished Bayou said...

Looks great! I love the black chairs with the wood table.

Tara G. said...

The dresser is very pretty! How handy to store linens and things!

Stephanie said...

You have a beautiful home! :)