
Today little Missy is 7 months old. Everyday is a new adventure. Braelyn is so full of life, I love seeing her discover new things and look at things in a different light. It is so refreshing.
Braelyn's big milestone this past month was for sure her sitting up. She has also decided that everything must go to her mouth. She grabs for anything close by whether it be a toy, a remote, or a piece of paper. It is amazing how the simplest rattle will keep her attention a lot longer than more "trendy" toys. She loves to type on the computer and she finds the tags on stuffed animals to be quite fasinating.
I have been thinking for months now that surely she was teething....but no teeth yet. She has been doing WONDERFUL with sleeping at night. Her usual bedtime is between 7-8pm and she wakes around 6am to eat. On weekdays, I usually feed her and put her back in her crib until around 7:00 before I wake her up to get her dressed and out the door, but on weekends I put her back to bed after her 6am feeding and she will stay asleep until after 8:00 which is late for Mike and I. Last week after seeing Braelyn trying to pull up in her crib, I let down her matress so that she could not fall out. I know it will only be a matter of time before she can pull herself completely up.
Braelyn is trying her hardest to figure out crawling. It is only a matter of time before she takes off. I am not ready for that. My baby is getting so big. I was rocking her in my arms tonight just thinking that soon she will not want me to rock her nighty night. She fits so perfectly in my arms and I truely believe she will always fit perfectly in my arms because she is mine, my life, my joy, my happiness.
As far as looks go, many people say she looks like her Daddy. I really think she is her own little person though. She looks like herself, not really Mike or I. She has my big eyes, but her dark thick hair is a lot different than either Mike or mine so I think she got it from a generation or two back.
Many Fridays are spent with her Daddy now that he has Fridays off. He loves taking her to Walmart to visit Granny and absolutely loves showing her off. Last Friday I left him completely on his own and they had a great time together.
We still go shopping a lot and Braelyn loves looking at everything. Most of the time she looks around with amazement. I love it!
Let's talk about eating now....I think Braelyn could eat until she made herself sick. She loves to eat! She now eats all the Gerber 1st foods, and has a net ring thingy that holds fruit. We put bananas in it and it keeps her occupied for a long time. She usually takes a bottle of juice at resturants and we give her a little piece of bread to knaw on. She sits in a high chair and just is happy as can be most of the time.
I am ready to start her 7th month, I know it will bring her Daddy and I many smiles, a lot of laughter, and we will fall more deeply in love with her.
1 comment:
She is toooo cute!
Post a Comment