Last week flew by. Christmas is over and I have to go back to work on Monday. I have a lot to update, but I am trying to enjoy every second with Braelyn. I cannot believe that the days have passed so quickly. She changes everyday and is just a joy in my life that I never thought possible. I know this next week is going to be hard. I am trying not to think about it. I know in the long run it will be good for her and me to have some time apart and for her to get used to other kids, but right now the thought causes a pain in my heart. I have to go feed my little lady now....I will update soon!
1 comment:
Time is seriously flying by. It's just crazy. I will be thinking of you next week. :)
xoxo
Post a Comment