Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa Baby

Last Thursday night, Mike, My Dad, Mom and I took Braelyn to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa. I really didn't know what to expect, but she loved him. She especially loved his beard and buried her head in it. There was no wait and we were pretty much the only ones there so we got to take a few pictures of our own. After Santa, we went to Longhorn's which was excellent! It was a great night and a memory I will cherish forever!



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute!!! What a great memory. I took the kids to see Santa today. They loved it. This is going to be a wonderful Christmas!

Megan said...

Steph, I can't see your blog anymore. I hope you are doing great! I really want to keep up with you and Skylar. And you are so right, it is going to be a great Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Megan, you should be able to see now! :) Let me know if not.