
I just got home from Braelyn's 2 month checkup. Everything went great. She now weighs 12.4 lbs and is 21.5 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height. Girlfriend likes to eat like her Mommy and Daddy! All her reflexes and muscle strength was right on track for a healthy 2 month old. Braelyn was her usual happy self until the shots. =( The nurse had me hold her little arms down while she gave her the shots. When she inserted the first one Braelyn's little face got blood red and she started screaming and oh the tears...I have never seen tears in her eyes, and wow it was tough. I kept talking to her telling her it was ok, but I know she was in pain. The nurse was great and was done quickly. As soon as she was finished, I scooped up Braelyn and wrapped my arms around her. She stopped crying almost immediately, but it sure did hurt her little feelings. Mine too. Needless to say, I am glad it is over.

Now I believe it is time for both of us to take a nap. Sweet dreams!
1 comment:
Oh how I would love to kiss her sweet little cheeks! Poor thing. At least they do it quick to get it over with. I am sure I will cry when I am in your shoes!
Post a Comment