Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yep, I am indeed pregnant!

All of the sudden everyone can tell I am pregnant. YAY! Even the subway man yesterday pointed at my belly, and I was all "yep I am 6.5 months pregnant ". It is so weird how all the sudden I am really showing. I know it happens to every pregnant woman, but when it happens to you its like WHOA....what are you really suppose to say when someone says "you are really looking pregnant now"? Am I suppose to say "thanks" or "I know" or "yep". I think I say all three. These are the people that have told me I now look pregnant over the last week. My Dad, My Boss, Granny, My Loving Husband, my loving husband, AND my loving husband. It's all good though cause my Braelyn is growing.

So....my next doctors appointment is tomorrow. I have a lot of questions to ask this visit....cause people we are getting close here and the days and weeks are flying by. One of the most important questions to me is...How many planned vaginal births result in c-sections under my doctors care? The reason I want to know is I want so desperately to be prepared. I am fine with a c-section, but I am not going to lie I would feel a lot better having a planned c-section rather than a not so planned c-section. The other reason I am asking this is 3 of my friends go to Dr. Potter and 2 of those friends had to have c-sections at the last minute, the other friend has not been pregnant yet so that has me thinking a lot about it. I guess the only thing I can do is mentally prepare for either and put the rest in God's hands. So that is what I am going to do.

I need to take another belly picture soon....but I might not have the guts to put it up here. We will see. As far as Braelyn's nursery goes....it's still a going....We have ordered a ledge/shelf to go above her bed and once that is done with a few various items on it...I think it will be DONES-o! Yea, right.....=) My first shower is this weekend. I am so excited about it! I will take pictures and post them next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are we going to see a picture of Baby Braelyns room?

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog.

Megan said...

I will post pictures of Braelyn's room when it is finished. I have taken some pictures but it doesn't look "complete" so I didn't post them...soon very soon though!