Monday, July 14, 2008

6 Months

I am six months pregnant. WOW...how time has flown. I am getting bigger everyday. When I eat a regular size meal, I get rather misrable, rather fast. I usually am fine until supper time because I eat a small breakfast and lunch and a few snacks in between....but at supper I tend to over-do-it a bit. At supper I fix regular helpings (I am not gorging here) and then all the sudden everything I have consumed plus the vital organs and other parts of my insides plus a growing little gal inside do not have enough room to live peacefully together. Therefore I can't really breath without feeling there is not really any room to expand the lungs. This feeling makes me want to lay down and say things like...never again, never ever again will I eat foooood, then the next morning all is good and somehow my pregnant mind forgets that this has happened and it happens again and well....I guess this is pregnancy. =)

I have continued to workout around about 3 times a week and I try to walk at least 20 minutes everyday. Sometimes this means walking the halls of my office in 10 minutes sessions twice a day, but it is something I guess.

I am swelling a bit which is worse when I am out in the heat. I need a pool. BAD! Oh how I wish I was rich, well not rich but o-how I wish I had money for a pool! Don't get me wrong I am not misrable being pregnant in the summer, I just swell in the heat....that's all bring on the summer! I love summer.

Overall, things are great though, can't you tell?? HA! My doctors visit on July 3rd went good. I have gained 12lbs in 6 months. That is ok I suppose, as long as I can make it plus some go away by next year this time....=) My tummy measured at 25. I don't really know what that means. I need to start reading more about what is going to be happening in the next 3 months. UGH. I can't seem to make myself though. UGH....

Anywho, I am ready, Mike is ready...at least as much as we can be....=)

No comments: