Braelyn has been moving and a kicking nonstop since the middle of the night. I feel like her personal punching bag. I LOVE feeling her! It is the best feeling I have ever felt! and today it feels like there are 2 of her in there. It is crazy how she is moving around. Mike finally REALLY felt her move Saturday night. He can't feel her when he puts his hand on my belly, but I got him to put his head on my belly and every couple of seconds he was like "is that her, is that her??" He was so excited to finally feel her move. Now, he talks to her a lot saying Hey Braelyn, talk to Daddy! I love it!
I now find that the laying down position is the most comfortable. I cannot sit for a long period of time without feeling like my back is breaking in half. Mike has been great giving me back rubs! Also she is SO low in my belly... Mom always puts her hand above my belly button when trying to feel her kick and I always say you certainly aren't going to feel her up there...I have heard of the babies dropping towards the end of pregnancy, but honestly if Braelyn was to drop she would come shooting right on out...=) When I walk she really likes to get nice and low and talk about pressure. I guess she gets nice and snuggly down there.
I have decided that I do not really like the letters above Braelyn's crib. They are cute BUT it is too much and distracts from the bed. So, back to decorating...I never stop. I think a shelf would look good maybe with little punches of red sitting on it. Who knows when I will be satisfied though...I have a tad bit of a perfectionist personality. If something doesn't feel right in a room it bothers the stew out of me. But on the other hand, if it is right and feels right I know it immediately . I am weird, I know...and that particular part of me has nothing to do with pregnancy, it is just how I am wired....thank.you.very.much
Work is keeping me mega busy these days. I am designing us a new website/shopping cart/merchant acct. and hope to have it ready and working and perfect before the end of September. I have designed plenty of websites BUT I haven't done a shopping cart or set up a merchant account before which is scary. I am just praying it will come together. I have already had some issues with design, but have finally settled on the basic look and feel. Anywho, I am certainly busy and that makes the weeks FLY BY.....
No comments:
Post a Comment