Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sit back and Enjoy the ride...

I just wanted to share with you that Brae calls my bra my boobie holder.

Yep...have you stopped laughing yet...because I haven't. I think it is hilarious!

Little lady is in fact becoming a little lady....all the sudden she is embarrassed by things and about a month ago she exclaimed that I embarrassed her..... I replied that it would not be the last time I did such. Poor girl.

Recently before school let out for the summer, she stated that she was "in love" with a little boy in her class...two words for that...NOT HAPPENING. She was devastated when I broke the news.

Dresses.....skirts.....all things girly.....yep we are there.

And breastfeeding...oh goodness, she has learned that the way to feed babies is indeed with your boobies. Her twin friend Addie (they look like sisters) has a 3 week old baby brother and Addie has explained to Brae the ins and outs of breastfeeding. Brandi, Addie's Mom, and I grew up together and her oldest sister Brooke told Brandi, I was the one who told them where babies came from....so yeah, total payback and no I do not remember telling them OR even knowing that myself. LOL, too funny! 

Drama...yes we are there too, why didn't someone tell me that 5 year olds know everything. Like emphatically KNOW EVERY LITTLE THING. 

Did I just mention Drama, cause DRAMA. IT IS REAL.

Swimming, is well the best thing ever. Who would have ever thought that?!? It has taken years, but I do believe that we have a little swimmer in the house. GO BRAE BRAE GO BRAE BRAE GO!

VBS, this week Brae started two consecutive weeks of VBS. I LOVE VBS. I learned SO much about Jesus going to VBS when I was a wee little one, and I am so glad Brae is able to go to two.What I don't love so much is that it is at night now. I get why, but it makes for a late night and we all know I like to be in bed myself by 8:30. LOL!

We are starting to have more play dates and I love seeing Brae interact with her friends! It makes my heart happy!

Snuggle buggle......oh yes, we still snuggle every night and I just don't ever think I will EVER get tired of her wrapping her little arms around my head and talking to me face to face about her likes, dislikes, loves, fears, hopes, and dreams. I smile a big smile every time she says, I love you mommy and when she continues to call out to me after I have left her room for the night..."Mom, Mom....yes Brae?? I just want to tell you I love you! I love you too, sweet girl! That girl, she has my heart!

The ins and outs of our everyday life. It really is a beautiful beautiful ride, and I am enjoying every second!




2 comments:

Meggie said...

Hahaha! Love this!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

She sounds like a trip! I love her name too by the way