October 18th is a big day in our house. None other than baby girls birthday.
She woke up to balloons in the hallway. She had to wake up a few minutes
in my bed before she could truly enjoy them, but she LOVED them once
she was conscious enough to like them or even realize it was her
birthday.
All ready for school on her birthday. She got to celebrate by taking her class a cookie cake for snack.
On Saturday, October 20th, we had a birthday cowgirl style at the farm. Her one request was to have a jumpy house. She and all the kiddos loved it.
Mike and I (totally Mike's idea) got her a fish tank and a Blue Betta fish named Nemo. She picked out Nemo herself and HAD to have a blue one. Let me tell you I was on the border about getting her a fish, and I was a bit skeptical BUT I have to admit, Mike hit this one out of the park and Nemo is LOVED DEARLY by Miss Braelyn! She stands on top of her stool and just stares and talks to Nemo. Too cute!
Last thing "to do" on Braelyn's birthday week was going to her 4 year old "well visit" with Dr. Lee. This picture is rather sad looking and true to form after she got 6 shots....yes 6. I guess it is the way her birthday falls because she didn't have to have any last year and this year poor girl got the mother load. Our 4 year old is doing great and growing growing growing. She is in the 75th percentile for height and 50% for weight. Best part came when Dr. Lee gave Brae a neat book for her birthday and even signed it. So sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment