I know I know. I am SO behind. And when I think to myself...wow, you are so behind...it just makes me not want to even start. Because...well, I am THAT behind.
So just let me do a
The week before Thanksgiving Braelyn had her first Thanksgiving program at her school. She did so good singing and looked so cute dressed up like a turkey!
On Thanksgiving Day, we had lunch at Janie and David's house in ATL and then we headed on to TN for Thanksgiving on Friday with Aunt Sudi, Uncle Nolan, Ceana, and her husband Frank. Much fun even learned a new game...Indian leg wrestling...google it! This is probably the first real trip when Brae has asked...."when are we going to be there" approximately every 5 minutes. No joke. It was exhausting. Made us want to administer a little dose of sleepy medicine (benadryl).
December rolled around and Nuna Granddaddy (that is how Brae says their name) took Braelyn to ATL to the American Girl store to have lunch with Bitty and pick out her new Bitty Twins that they gave her for Christmas.
We did some great Christmas crafts, but this snow flake for Daddy's work won Brae a $25 gift certificate to Walmart (she bought a Barbie).
We went to visit Santa at Bass Pro as usual (Brae thinks he lives there)..... She sat right down on his lap and told him she wanted a scooter and an umbrella for Christmas.
The week before Christmas Braelyn had her school Christmas program at school. Let me just tell you...Brae sang her little heart out...above everybody...ok I must post the video turn up your volume and you will hear her. It is a bit shakey because I was giggling. She totally cracked me up. Oh how I love her!
Christmas Eve we celebrated at Nuna Granddaddy's house. She was SO excited to get her new Braelyn Bitty Twin and Kaden Bitty Twin
After, we went home got Miss Brae in bed and Santa(s) put together a train set...omg....it took FOREVER!
Christmas morning was a ton of fun! Brae walked in and said...."wow, he got me a lot".
Braelyn's PawPaw got her a Nabi which she calls her ipad.
The weekend after Christmas we headed to TN with Nuna Granddaddy, Sara, Kyle, Kaden, Kiley, MeMaw, and Uncle Donny. We stayed at a remote cabin on a big ole mountain and got to play in the snow.
We also had tons of fun in Pigeon Forge riding go carts and in Gatlinburg at the Ripley's Believe It or Not Aquarium (we LOVE this aquarium, it is super nice and kid friendly)
Ok, I think I am caught up for the most part.
O-yea, I got a new car. A 2012 white camry xle. I love it and THIS is the car that will last me 10 years. I got an incredible deal on it and they gave me a great price for my honda and so I went for it. I am a happy toyota owner yet again. =)
AND
I have been working out SUPER hard and eating mostly good since the new year. Seems like every year I gain gain gain around the holidays and am so not motivated. BUT I am back and feeling great because of it. I know that by May (my 29th birthday) will rock because I am working HARD ppl. HARD!
I'll be back my peeps. Sooner or later =)
2 comments:
Yay for catching up! Brae's singing had me cracking up!! Oh my gracious it was too funny... and precious!! I was shaking and giggling right along with you. =)
I read your blog today. It is awesome.
Post a Comment