Sitting her in my little office eating my yummy salad (yes at 11am, don't judge) reading my favorite blogs. I start reflecting on how awesome my life is and how very blessed I am. No, it is nowhere close to perfect, but it is mine and I love it!
This week is homecoming week in our county...I am representing today....
Go Trojans!
Baby girl wanted her picture taken this morning. I obliged.
She is attached to her Bitty Baby these days. Like where she goes Bitty goes. I am seriously surprised Bitty doesn't have pee all over her cause we are trying to get Brae night time potty trained and it is the pits. She does great for two nights then bam covered in pee. Bad thing is she doesn't wake up when she pees and it doesn't seem to bother her soooooo this might take awhile. Good thing I have patience...bad thing is this increases my laundry load and her sheets might be totally faded by the time she is not peeing in the bed. Until then I guess she will have super clean sheets. I have to look at the bright side and think...at least she is day and nap trained right? I really wasn't concerned with night time, but she consistently didn't wet her pull up for 4 nights in a row so I thought it might be time....no going back now....She will get it...
So what other randoms are on my mind today....hmm.
I am loving me some Fall shows. My DVR is full and I look forward to the weekends where I can catch up and fast forward through the commercials.
I think my most fav is Revolution. Anyone else watching? It is about the USA blacking out. Like no electricity what-so-ever and what people do to survive. I am engrossed and makes me think about what I would do. It also motivates me to print pictures. Hardcopies people.
Also pretty sure I am jumping on the Grey's Anatomy bandwagon this season. Tears.
Did ya watch the debate last night? Confession: I did not. I know who I am voting for. Nothing either one of the candidates could say would make a difference and personally I think these debates are so "prepared" for that it is not actually what either candidate would actually say or do. So there. Love it or hate it.
Also, I love reading the political stuff on Facebook. People get soooo heated. Take a breath.
Ok, better get back to work now. Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment