Saturday we decided to take a shopping trip to Macon. I wanted a Lifeproof case for my iphone and little did I know I would come home with my Mother's Day present....a wireless dock for our apple devices. Saturday night we went to a birthday at the farm for my cousin's daughter's Minnie Mouse birthday party! Brae loved playing with her cousins and I had a good time visiting with family and relaxing...I was so tired from the night before!
Sunday was a busy day. B-U-S-Y. I was up by 7 and did a fabulous TurboFire workout (insert soreness). Brae and I got ready (well at least a shower) and I was out the door headed to Walmart. When we got home I cut the grass for the first time in many years (insert a lot more soreness). It was exhausting and I will gladly leave that job to my dear hubby from now on....Then we headed with Sara, Kaden, and Kiley Gwen to my cousin's pool. Aaaaaa, relaxation at it's best. It was our first real pool swim of the summer and I am so so looking forward to many more!
Baby girl wanted badly to jump off the diving board and did twice holding my hand, but in true Brae fashion, she wants to hold my hand for security until she feels 100% confident that she can indeed do it herself. Sounds familiar to this Mommy...(she didn't walk until 15mo, and never fell learning because she didn't let go until she KNEW she could).
When we got home I put Brae down for a nap (really more like break for Mommy while Brae talks to herself in bed) and caught up on Duck Dynasty. When she got up we played with Mike outside and made water balloons. She is so serious about getting them pumped up. Mike grilled some bbq chicken and I roasted some veggies and we just hung out listening to Pandora on my new dock. Oh how I love Southern Sundays!
No comments:
Post a Comment