Before bed time almost every night Braelyn will either ask me "After my nap in the morning, I go to Weezie's?" or "After my nap in the morning, I go to church?" I guess she thinks bedtime is one big long nap...he he
Last night we were thanking God for all our friends and family, she was counting each person on her fingers...when we got to the 11th person and gave out of fingers she says, "I need more fingers Mommy". Too funny!
Last week Braelyn noticed that a convertible was in front of us. She got the most concerned look on her face and said, "they fix that car?" I told her that car was called a convertible and that it didn't have a roof. She then said, "that car is silly".
She calls the television..."tv-tv".... Last night she told me, "Mommy let's workout on the tv-tv".
Snuggle bug should be her middle name. She loves to snuggle up and watch tv-tv or read a book. Most mornings she asks me repeatedly to hold her. I love it...but it causes me to be late most mornings!
I caught this oh-so precious picture of Nuna reading her a book the other day through the blinds. They didn't know I was there...sneaky =) Melted my tender Mommy heart. My two favorite girls.
She just finished her first season of soccer. It was great and let me tell you...baby girl LOVES it and it is great exercise...She was cautious of all the boys and girls all season and at times was a bit intimidated but she did absolutely AWESOME...we could not be more proud of her! She continues to ask to practice every night with Mike and myself. I hope she continues to love it. We are looking forward to Fall season now. Later today I am planning a big soccer post with lots and lots of pictures.
We are gearing up for summer around our house. It will be busy....very very busy. First up is a long weekend at Aunt Sudi's with a trip to Dollywood Splash Country. CAN-NOT-WAIT!

No comments:
Post a Comment