I cannot even express how special this time of the year is for me and my little family. I love the Christmas season!
It seems like every year tends to get busy around Braelyn's birthday and it just doesn't slow down until the new year. I want to catch up on what's been going on with us these past couple of months....
Let me begin back at Braelyn's 3rd Birthday Party...
She loved every minute of her party. As you can see, we decided to have her party at home this year... It was a great party and she got a jump-o-line from us...which has been a great present and she jumps on it nearly everyday and many other presents from her family and friends. She is a very blessed little 3 year old!
Halloween was fun for Brae this year. We carved a Mikey and Minnie pumpkins for our porch. On Halloween night Brae dressed up as Minnie Mouse and we decided to change it up a little this year and went with Kaden and Kiley to Trick-or-Treat at Kyle and Sara's friends house in Pike County. It was a lot of fun and Brae is still eating on the candy she got.
Next came Thanksgiving. This year we went up to Janie and David's house in ATL for lunch. We had a traditional Thanksgiving feast. It was beautiful weather and we enjoyed catching up with Mom's side of the family after lunch on their porch. It was a great day! I decided that this year I would get Mom to venture out with me Thanksgiving night to score some good Black Friday deals.....WRONG...we got to Walmart in Forsyth at 10pm and drove around the parking lot twice....there was NO way I was going in there with all those people. It was Crazy. So we ended up coming back home....I am sorry but no deal is worth all those people. I was happy to get back home and in my cozy bed by 11. =)
Now, Christmas is in full force and the whole month has been filled with a lot of Christmas fun! We went to our small town's community Christmas tree lighting, went to see Santa, went to Fantasy of Lights at Callaway Gardens, had the Wilson Christmas party last weekend, and this weekend we will celebrate Christmas Eve at my Mom and Dad's house. Christmas day will be spent with family and watching Brae open her presents. She knows EXACTLY what she wants which is a Princess Bike and candy.....I am pretty sure Santa is bringing her both.... Most of all this Christmas season, I am so happy to celebrate Jesus' birthday and I am overjoyed that my little girl knows it and is SO happy to exclaim that she LOVES Jesus. That is the best present ever....
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody! Thank you so much for reading!















2 comments:
Yay for updates! =) I'm glad Anna joined the blog world too. Merry Christmas!!
love your pics and writing. It absolutely amazing when I go back to see the last several years.. keep it up. It makes ya Mama proud!!
Post a Comment