Saturday at nap time my little princess got out of her bed and marched out of her room after her nap by herself for the first time. It was about time for her to get up so I didn't mind. Then bright and early Sunday morning while we were getting ready for church I heard a door open and little tiny foot steps heading straight for our room. Pretty much every morning since she has marched herself in my room (6:45am) while I am getting ready for work. She comes asks for milk, a bar, and Mikey Mouse Clubhouse. I miss Good Morning America, but she is in a much better mood when she wakes up by herself so it is ok. Let's just hope she doesn't start getting up in the middle of the night.....My goodness that will scare the mess outta me. =)
This has struck a cord with Mike and I. She is truly growing up. It is so bittersweet. I love it and hate it. Isn't it funny how you can feel the two at the same time?!?
I know, I know no Christmas pics yet....I must be honest and tell you that I haven't even transferred them from my camera. So bad. Seems like I have a million things going on and I am just trying to live in the moment. Mike and I are trying to eat better and work out a lot which takes up so much time. Luckily, Brae likes to workout with me and gets SO excited when I say we are about to workout. She does a few moves then moves on to playing while I finish up.
Coming Soon: HUGE PICTURE DUMP....beware....lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment