Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Three

My Dearest Braelyn,

Today is your 3rd Birthday. You woke up this morning and I sang Happy Birthday to you. You got a huge smile on your face and immediately said, "I am ready to go". You see, this year is the first year that you really understand that your birthday is your special day...a day you get to eat cake and open presents and to say you have been "ready to go" for weeks now would be an understatement. I tried my best to explain to you that your birthday was indeed today, but your party will be this Sunday. I think you were content with the balloons and cupcakes Daddy bought you. They were waiting in the kitchen for you, and you my dear inhaled a chocolate cupcake first thing. That was not such a good idea because 5 minutes later it reappeared. =) No worries, though you are a trooper and as soon as you had your moment with the toilet, you were fine and ready to go to Weezie's house.

This afternoon Sara and I are taking you and Kaden to Leaping Lizards so you and Kaden can jump in the jump houses till yalls little hearts are content. When we get done I will take you home so that your Daddy and I can show you the trampoline we got for you. I am sure you will love it. Your little backyard will be filled with things for you to play on and that is just fine because you LOVE to be outside.

These past three years have brought so much happiness to your Dad and I. You will never realize how much we love and completely adore you. We look forward to every moment with you.

This past weekend you went to your first wedding, well technically it is not your first, but it was the first one you could enjoy and boy did you ever enjoy it. I think you could have danced on that dance floor ALL night. You boogied and had a ball with all the other kids. During the wedding I was almost positive your Dad might have to take you outside, but you ok. It was really hard for you to stay quiet you wanted so bad to talk, but for the most part you kept your talking and whining low enough so only those closest could hear.

Everyday is a new adventure with you and I continue love seeing life through you.
You can carry on conversations with me and baby girl, that just makes me so happy. You sing, and dance, and you live life to the fullest everyday!

Most of all today I am so thankful that God intrusted me to be your Mommy. I am so very honored and proud that you Braelyn, are mine.


Love You Forever and For Always!
Mommy

No comments: