Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let Me, Momma!

For the past week or so Brae has really really been pushing the phrase....

Let me....go see the train, Momma.
Let me...go to Nuna's.
Let me...go outside.
Let me...have chips.
Let me...
Let me...
Let me...

and if I don't "let her" she says it over and over and over.

It is funny how kids says stuff. We have had a busy September to say the least and shortly I will be editing some pictures of our past few weeks.

Here are some more randoms about Miss Brae.

Songs:
We usually sing songs as apart of our nightly ritual before I put her to bed. Her most favorite is her "happy song" which is You are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine, You make me Happy when Skies are Gray. Next comes the "Jesus song" which is Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world...
Then we are on to the "Bible song" which is Jesus loves me this I know cause the Bible tells me so....
Lastly, we end up singing her "Hippopotamus song" which is, I wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas, cause Hippopotamus's love me too...Baby girl loves that song and covers her eyes and laughs when we sing it. I think it is neat that she picks out a certain word in songs and that is what she "names" them.

TV:
Baby girl is liking tv more. She usually wants to snuggle up beside Mike or I when watching her cartoons. Her favorites are...Mikey Mouse Club House, Barney, and Elmo's World. She has also become really opinionated on which DVD is in the car. She wants to pick out and lets us know when she wants to change it.

Dancing:
Brae can shake her booty and get her hands pumping to Luke Bryan's....Country Girl Shake It for Me...She appropriately calls it her "Shake your booty song". She for sure has my style of dancing....it is all over the place. =)


Brae continues to LOVE to be outside and has decided that she wants a sand box for her birthday. We were planning on getting her a trampoline, but a girl wants what a girl wants so looks like she is getting a sand box. Let's see what else...hummm....she still loves trains and has taken a liking to horses. She hates posing for pictures so a good picture is REALLY hard to come by. We continue to patch her eye for 1 to 2 hours a day. She had a doctor's appointment at Emory last week and Dr. Lenhart said her vision and eyes looked GREAT. Her sight is awesome and the same in both eyes. We don't have to go back until January.

I am sure there are things that have not come into my Mommy brain just yet, but I will keep updated. :)

No comments: