One word.....Insanity.
Have you heard of it? It is an intense INSANE workout program that I started last night. Beyond hard. It hurts people and I now have a love/hate relationship with it.
Love the way it makes me feel when I am finished
Hate feeling as though I am going to die while performing INSANE exercises.
For your viewing pleasure here is a little snipet of the workout...
I am so excited about this new workout. And I am finding myself already craving the next workout. Wish I could do it every night!
Growing up I was very active in sports and when I was 15 I started working out at the local civic center. My friend and I went everyday after school and soon I became obsessed. I continued to workout there until after Mike and I got married (we met working out) when the reality of working full time + taking college courses + trying to be miss perfect wife caught up with me and I was too tired after a full day. I would go occasionally, but it was hard.
After Brae was born I was on a mission to go to the gym and get baby weight off...of course I was on maternity leave and my Mom would keep baby girl so I could go to the gym in the morning. All was good till I went back to work then I slacked off and really felt guilty for leaving Braelyn all day to work and then leaving her again to actually take care of myself. A couple of times I worked out from home with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Two summers ago I kept it up for 30 days straight and could really see a difference, but as usual I slacked off. Last May I started kickboxing (with the encouragement from my hubby and Mom and Dad that happily kept Brae so that I could have some time for me) and really really liked it and kept with it until a couple of months ago. I always felt great after the workout, but I didn't see results and I was hardly ever sore after the intial few days. For the past month I have occasionally done Jillian Michaels shred at home and I have rode my bike a lot. But I am happy to be starting a workout with a group again. It keeps me motivated to be doing it with other girls! I am hoping for good results. I will keep yall posted. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment