God gave me the most amazing gift....my baby girl. I am so grateful and honored to be her Mommy.
Many times I think to myself that I need to update my blog and document everything Braelyn is doing and saying. And then life happens and I just don't know quite where to begin so I just put it off for another day. Sometimes I wish I could be like those Mommy bloggers that write what they are doing every single day, but unfortunately for me, I really think I would run out of things to say. But I desperately want to remember every single detail of my girl as she learns new things. I want to embrace the world as she sees it. I know just how quick time flies and I have try to write it all down so someday when she is a teenager and reading this blog she can say, "Mom, I sooo did not do or say that". HA! Here are a few things that little missy has been doing/saying lately. Don't ya just love the innocence of a 2 year old?!?
For the past few weeks Brae has really gotten into just sitting on the couch, snuggling up to me and watching Elmo. Usually she sweetly says, "couch Mommy, couch" while pulling my hand towards the couch. When we get to the couch she says, "sit Mommy, sit". When I sit and pull her up right next to me little girl is happy. Sometimes she will say, "Nap", and I will lay down my head and she will snuggle real close and pretend to take a nap. I tell her she has to close her eyes to take a nap and she tries her best to keep them closed. So funny!
She has become more concerned lately with other people feelings. If I tell her we are going somewhere she will immediately ask whoever else is around if they are going to. She does this by looking at that person and in the most questioning voice saying, "you go?" or sometimes, she looks at me and says "nuna go?" or "daddy go?". One of us answers her with a yes or no. Also if one of us hurts ourselves and we are in obvious pain or say ouch, she will say "ok??" Yesterday, Mike nicked his head when he was shaving and Braelyn asked if he had a boo-boo. So cute! I am telling you most everything she does and says is SO cute! Except for the tantrums. I could do without the tantrums. =)
Can anyone say Bubba?!? Brae girl LOVES all things BUBBA a.k.a. GEORGIA BULLDOGS! She has BUBBA socks and would prefer to be wearing them at all times. She also had a small fit in Walmart the other day until I agreed to get her the oh so boyish BUBBA pajamas she spotted and HAD to have. She recognizes any UGA symbol and lets us know immediately that she has seen a BUBBA. She also says, "GO, BUBBA GO!" I have to tell you that Mike and I are proud for her love for our DAWGS!
I am sure there are more things, but these are the few that come to mind. I so love this age! Every stage Brae goes through is so special, but seeing her talking and communicating and learning new things is just the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment