Baby girl turned two last Monday. We had her a big party at the farm. It was a lot of fun. So get ready... here comes the pictures....
She is the joy of our life. Absolute JOY. She has passion and spunk and knows what she wants. She LOVES ice and asks for it constantly! When she wakes up in the morning she usually says Daddy and Bubba...all animals are usually named Bubba. She is such a happy little girl, but like me, she is shy until she feels comfortable around somebody. I have noticed here lately that if she is nervous, her fingers go straight to her mouth or her nose (ha!). She still sleeps great...usually goes to bed around 7:45pm and wakes up around 7:30am. If she does wake up, she usually goes right back to sleep after Mike or I rock her for a few minutes. She has started to tell me NO! and points her finger at me. I think it is funny, but of course I can't let her know that. Mike and I are loving seeing her grow and change, but at the same time we miss her being a baby. It is some mixed emotions for sure. She is adorable and I love her so so so much!











No comments:
Post a Comment