Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Live Creating Yourself

A couple of weeks ago I took a left brain, right brain test. The results were that I use my left side of my brain and the right side of my brain equally. I am going to interpret that as that I am a pretty balanced person and move on....
I was actually pretty surprised at this because I would most definitely consider myself a right brained kinda girl. Ya see, I love creating, designing, redoing, dreaming....So in this post I am going to just that and show you what would appeal to me if let's say I was had an older house that I could "have my way with"...haha =)

Ok so there is something that I just love about this. It is so unexpected. It says cottage, I don't know if I was to ummm "have" another house I would be bold enough to do this, but I like it.

 Let's move on to the livingroom...

Likey? I do...
I need a big comfy couch. I have a sectional now and it is comfy BUT I would love just couch that just screams SIT ON ME AND NEVER LEAVE. =)

Kitchen time, where I spend all none of my time. Seriously...I love a functional kitchen, but I find that my kitchen is a catch all and I hate that. My counter is so junky from day to day. So I would be perfectly fine with a itty bitty kitchen where all there is room for is to cook.
 This one is big but I am thinking I like the one wall of cabinets. The two tone is appealing too. I wish I could get a picture closer up the cabinets.

Bathroom time.

Oooooo I love everything about this bathroom. Yes...it is tiny, but functional. I like functional.

Bedroom...this bed is not a king size and I must have a king size bed, but I like this look.
This actually reminds me a lot of my bedroom now. I like our bedroom well to tell the truth I BASICALLY love my bed and it loves me.




Thanks for dreaming with me =) Till next time.....

No comments: