First off, I like to take my stroller for a stroll, I am a big girl, ya know...
When I get tired, I decide to take a seat on our new golf cart for a rest
Never fear though, I soon loose interest in sitting and I get in my wagon where I try to eat play with a slinky.
At this point Nuna tries to get me to sing, but I am not in the mood
Soon I spot Dooley and Dixie, I chat with them and ask them how there day was.
Then I tell them my day has been great! Cue the big SMILE!
Time to play with Momma!
I think I can balance on her stomach
but, I soon find out that it is more fun to fall and land on her bladder! I decide that this is great and I should do this for awhile!
All the sudden I realize I want to "ri". Mom thinks I should drive. I oblige.
Mom tells me it is almost time for Daddy to be home so I decide to impress him with my awesome 4wheeling abilities. Helmet on...ready to goooo....
Hip hip HOORAY! Look, it is Daddy, he is HOME!












No comments:
Post a Comment