Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is it 4 o'clock yet?

Fall is here, Fall is here....Oh beautiful weather.
I am ready to get home to spend some outdoor time with my beautiful daughter....

She has been acting like a tride and true 2 year old lately. If baby girl doesn't get her way ALL the time she has a melt down. Like a 2 year old throw down tantrum.
And all I can do is think is...
"Are you serious Braelyn"
"Give Mommy a FREAKING break Braelyn"
"Braelyn, Mommy is about to SCREAM"
And then I say...
"Let's go to Nuna's" and immediately......better mood, baby girl sees the light of day and everything is better....
SERIOUSLY?!?

Ok dokey, let's talk about what Miss Brae's favorite 3 words....Daddy, Bubba, and Nuna. Of course she knows a whole lotta words but those are the ones she says over and over and over. Oh, and recently she has started seeing pictures and recognizing Daddy and Bubba...but not me. She calls herself baby in every picture. So cute. I try to point to each person and say there names, but it is always Daddy, Bubba, and Baby.

I ordered Brae's party invites today, so I should have those out soon, I also ordered her 4wheeler. I hope hope hope it is here by her birthday party. I know she is going to LOVE it!

Well it is time to go pick up my sweet sweet almost 2 year old girl. Time is a flying by....

BTW....I just got my new iMac. LOVE IT!!!! It is beautiful, fast, and big!


No comments: