Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cool and Crisp

That is how it feels outside right now, and it is fabulous! No doubt by 4pm it will be hot, but I enjoy these cool mornings.

I just read the previous post and realized that I actually started that post the week before... I didn't have time to finish (too many updates) and then actually finished it this week so there is some date issues in there. ummm, k? Now that I probably just confused you, let's move on....

I have GOT to get started on Braelyn's 2nd birthday planning.  It is a month away and I have so much to do. I think we are going to have her party on October 17th and the theme is Halloween. =) I want all the little kiddos to wear their Halloween Costumes and we will have plenty of candy.
I have the plates and napkins picked out and I am getting her cake from the Cake Box in Griffin. Yum. For the design of the cake I am thinking maybe

Aren't those all just too cute. I love them!

For the location, I am thinking our house. I would love to have it at the farm, but we will see...
I am thinking of either having Chili or just doing Chips/Dip and cake.
I also have to get moving on her invites.
For her big present we are thinking of getting her this...
Doesn't it look big? It is, but she fits on it and her Daddy loves it. Which brings me to the next thing...

Braelyn has become a Daddy's GIRL this past week. Of course she has always loved her Daddy, but now she wants him and asks for him constantly. I love love love seeing their bond and relationship grow. It makes me proud that he is such a great father to her. She adores him!

And lately if it is not Daddy that she wants, it is her Nuna (my Mom). Yesterday on our way home from work and Weezie's, Braelyn realized that we were not going the to Nuna and Grandy's house but to our house and she had a fit. She kept saying Nuna and pointing out the window. She was not a happy camper and refused to get out of her car seat when we got home. I kept telling her Nuna was coming to visit in a little while, but she was having none of it. Can we say drama queen?!? =)

Anywho see, Mom, Brae, and I are going shopping this afternoon. I hope I find some cute tops at great prices Gap and Old Navy Outlet. That reminds me that I need to search for some coupons!!

No comments: