![]() |
| Where are my silly dogs?!? Dooley.....Dixie..... |
![]() |
| There you are Dixie. Why what a long tongue you have, my dear. Can I touch? |
![]() |
| Ooooo, look Dixie, I have a tongue too. See? |
![]() |
| Gah lee Dixie, I know you love to get all in my grill, but girl calm yourself. |
![]() |
| Hey Dooley! There you are ole fellow....Let me get yall some FOOD, cause yall look hungry. Um, K? |
![]() |
| Look at all the good food I am fixing my doggies...they are going to love me whole bunch. |
![]() |
| Wooo wee, feeding the dogs is hard work. I think I will have me a sit. |
![]() |
| Glad yall enjoyed yalls dinner! Dooley you just relax while Dixie gives me some more sugar! |








3 comments:
This makes me laugh and full of joy. Ya'll are the coolest family with that little beauty of a baby girl and those dogs.
She is adorable Megan! I love your commentary. So cute!! And I love, love, love reading your blog and feeling like we can stay in touch this way! =) Maybe we can get together soon...=)
She is so cute! She has two of the best fur friends for sure.
Post a Comment