Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hint Hint

I need a new phone...LIKE BAD. I have for a long time but I have made do. So I have been looking and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have this little beauty. http://phones.verizonwireless.com/lg/ally/
Right now there is a special going on that you buy one for $50 you get one free. Mom this would be a great phone/ calendar for you too. I will get you addicted to Facebook and we can always be in touch....you know you wanna =)

The hitch is that I have to pay like $40 extra a month for a data plan. Sooooo I wonder if I was to get this phone if I could write it off if I check my work email on it? Where is my CPA when I need him??

This little beauty also has great reviews.  I likey....I want....now can some gentle soul talk my dear, sweet, loving, and oh so handsome hubbster into letting me  have this little beaut? I need her, and to be honest... she needs me. =)

1 comment:

Amy S. Norris said...

i write off my blackberry and the data charges. for sure!

good luck! sambo, my BB is turning 2 this summer and is starting to act like he is 90 and not working so well, i am wondering if i need to upgrade...so sad!