Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nighty Night Night

For the past year and a half Braelyn has worn something like this to bed every night. She does not like to keep covers on her and this little footsie keeps her nice and warm. We have them in fleece and just plain ole thin cotton. She likes the fleece ones best. (edited to add: I know this one does not have feet in it, but you can just use your imagination.)
Last week at Walmart, I saw some oh so cute new bedtime getups for Brae. I picked out one and after washing it (yes it took me a week to wash it) I decided to let her wear it to bed. It was similar to this.
She looked all cute and comfy but let me tell you...baby girl did not like. She did not like at all. She woke at 10 then 12 and soon after I decided to change her back into her comfy fleece footsie. She slept the rest of the night.

SO....I hope they make these footsie thingies until baby girl figures out that blankets stay on top you to keep you nice and warm at night. BTW, I am beginning to think Braelyn might be ready for a pillow. I will let you know how that turns out. =)

No comments: