My Mom asked me last night if I had stopped blogging. I told her I had nothing to write about combined with not having a lot of free time has caused me to not to blog so much. But in reality I guess I am just lazy when it comes to blogging. Did I just admit laziness....yes, yes I did.
So what has been happening? LIFE. ha. Witty I am. No really, everyday brings new experiences.
Braelyn can now point to her tummy, mouth, ears, nose, feet, hand, and sometimes her eyes. She has a time remembering where those eyes are, but everything else is usually spot on. Last night I tried to teach her where her hair is and she kept pulling my hair and thought it was hilarious...me not so much....she has a grip!
Her love for books has exploded. She will let me read and then she takes a turn reading to me.
And let's not forget her babies...she is in love with her babies whether it be a real baby doll or just a stuffed animal she grabs whatever is closest and loves on it.
Personality is just coming from every direction and sometimes I just have to laugh because she is just THAT darn cute. She if for sure a Daddy's girl and LOVES to be outside with him. He ADORES her and it makes me fall more in love with both of them (is that even possible?!?) when I see them together. Want proof....ok...
Yes, these two make my world go around.
So this past week (may 5th) I turned 26. Getting old. Age really doesn't bother me though. We celebrated by going to a concert. Kyle and Sara went with Mike and I to see Zac Brown Band. We met up with some friends once we got there and had a good time. The music was good BUT they played a lot of new songs that nobody knew. So no one was singing along. That was kinda a bummer AND it was cold. Brrrr. But I was happy to be out with great friends so who cares. Sunday which was Mother's Day was a great stress free relaxing day. We hung out at the lake for a few hours and Mike grilled some yummy hamburgers when we got home. I made some homemade oven potato chips. They were pretty good too.
Last week I also started a kickboxing class. Tonight is my 4th class and I love it. I have always loved working out. The feeling I get after I am done is so GREAT. I really appreciate Mike and my parents for keeping Braelyn while I go. It is a hour for me to take care of me and I really haven't allowed myself that is a long time.
Well I say that is a pretty good start to not writing in like over a month. I will try to do better, promise.



No comments:
Post a Comment