Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dirty

Sometimes Mommy has to let her baby girl do what shes gotta do....
And baby girl in return, tells everybody how very cool her Mommy is. Ha! Check back in about uh 12 years and see if I am cool then. Bet not. I have had a bit of a writers block lately. Sorry bout that. Nothing much to write about and everything to write about at the same time. Ever felt that way? It is getting slowly but surely more spring like around these parts and we are loving every second. Braelyn love being outside and I have to tell ya that I don't mind it myself. It is good for the soul...until it gets about 90+ degrees and then we either need air condition or a pool OR a lake who could forget a lake cause a lake is what we have. Thank.you.very.much. Anywho.

I had the second migraine ever this past Sunday night. It sucked. Period. That was like child birth of the head. I took off Monday cause I was still having some dizziness from all the mind blowing PAIN. It was good to drop Brae off at Weezie's and just go back home crawl under my down comforter and sleep, sleep AND sleep. It was heavenly.

Wells. I guess that is all for now. Stay tuned, I might just get something WAY cool to post about. =)

No comments: