but not before a little of this on the car ride over...
But low and behold as soon as I parked she woke up. After a few minutes of pictures and playing the birthday boy decided he was tired too.
But there was not much time for sleeping there was cake to eat and presents to open.
After everyone's bellies were full with yummy strawberry cake it was time for an Easter Egg Hunt.
It was a great day for a birthday party and fun was had by all. Before we all knew it, it was 6:30 and everyone was hungry so we headed to Slices to have some pizza. Braelyn was so tired by the time we got home. She could hardly keep her eyes open.Sunday morning came soon. Mom and I had to keep the bed baby and crawler nursery at church so Mike and Braelyn slept in. When I got home I hurried to get Braelyn dressed and ready for her Nanny (Mike's Mom) to come see her and then to head to eat at my Uncle and Aunt's house.
It was SO much fun to see her playing in the water! She just played and played and played. Again all too soon it was time to go in to eat and get ready for bed.
I wish every weekend could be this great! I am LOVING Braelyn's age. She is SO SO much fun! Everyday is an adventure to our little family. Mike and I could just eat her up! Well until next time...














No comments:
Post a Comment