You make me Happy when Skies are Grey
You'll Never know Dear how much I Love You
Please don't take My Sunshine Away.
I love this song. Makes me think of my girl and I love thinking about my girl! I especially love Elizabeth Mitchell's rendition. You can take a listen here. I love her voice, so awesome! In fact I am going to order this cd right now. I want all her cds. So uplifting and happy children songs. Braelyn will love them, I am sure of it.
The days have gone by and with each I find myself loving life a little more. I am happy with myself and my little family. I know things can change in an instant and so I cherish every second. Taking for granted this life that God has given to me is not an option. How is it that he choose me to be the mother of this beautiful brown eyed baby girl? It seems to me that I am truly blessed beyond measure.
Have a mentioned before that I heart the Fall, the leaves changing before my eyes, the crisp refreshing air, the pumpkins, the costumes, the birthdays, family, giving thanks? Cause I love it all! I soak it up utterly and completely.
What has our little family been up to for the last month? Well a whole lot...Let me take you back a few weeks to October 18th. Braelyn's Birthday Party. It was a cold but beautiful day. We gave her a party out at the lake with family and friends. The swing set Brae got for her birthday was a hit with the children. Everyone had a great time all bundled up. Brae got many presents, but she liked this one the best at least this is the one that caught her attention. She got a lot of clothes too, cute cute clothes, book, dvds, and even a little tiny bracelet from her Granny. Her first piece of jewelery.
The next Saturday, the 23rd. We went to the pumpkin patch with Kyle, Sara, and Kaden. Lots of fun! Daddy (Mike) even got her name spray painted on a pumpkin...too cute! Sara and I made Braelyn and Kaden's shirts to wear. They were adorable in their turkey shirts made by the women that love them the most, their Mommies!
The next day I helped host a bridal shower for my friend Megan. She is getting married this coming Sunday. I am her matron of honor and I am so excited for her. Mom brought Braelyn and she had fun with all the ladies.
October 28th was my Dad's birthday. We grilled steaks out at the farm with him and my Mom. It was a lot of fun and really beautiful. Braelyn enjoyed sitting between her Nana and me on the picnic table and eating baked potato. She thinks she is a big girl now, but she is still my baby and that is just how it is gonna be.
Halloween day Braelyn and I went to Macon with Nana and then got back into her Zebra costume to go trick-a-treating. It was still drizzly outside but we set out down the main street in our town with Braelyn in her red wagon. We met my parents at Slices to eat and then they took Braelyn home while Mike and I walked back to their house. We went home and put Brae to bed and then I went back to watch a movie with my Mom and Dad. We watched "Tales of Girlfriends Past", it was very good.
Sunday, November 1st, Megan had another bridal shower at her fiances Mom and Dad's house. I rode with Megan and her Mom. Braelyn stayed with her Daddy and they had a good time together.
So that brings me to yesterday, November 4th. The day Mike and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner at Shoki in Macon. It is a Japanese Hibachi grill. Braelyn went with us because well we just wanted her too. We were home by 7:30. It was a great night with my two most favorite people. We are thinking and have been thinking for awhile that we would go to the mountains for our anniversary. Hopefully we will get to go in early December.
Tonight, is Megan's rehearsal. I hope I don't trip and fall. =) No it will be perfect. Tomorrow night, is the bachelorette party. We are just going out to eat Mexican for drinks, food and fun!
Saturday night is the Rehearsal Dinner. Mike will be going with me to that. And Sunday is the BIG day. I have a beautiful dress that compliments the brides dress. Those two dresses were made to be together. Megan is going to be gorgeous! I am very thankful that my little lady will be staying with her Sara and Kaden for the wedding to that Mike and my Mom can come to the wedding. I am so happy that Sara and I have become such great friends. She is a great person and wonderful Mom!
So that's whats been happening in our little household. This was long I know. Sorry! Hopefully, it will not be another 3 weeks before I write again....Toot-a-Loo!






1 comment:
Wow, a year already!?!? Time flies. So crazy. She is absolutely beautiful! :)
Post a Comment