Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Oh How I Wish...
Let me introduce you to a great photographer in California. Gena is very very talented and she and her sister Tonya's pictures inspire me. I really can't describe the beauty of their work. Ok, let me try to describe....It kinda makes me want to be a better person like I want to jump in the photo and be that beautiful person being photographed. I have to be honest and say that I have never paid to have Braelyn's picture made because I thought I could do as good or at least close to what photographers could do in our area BUT I would gladly pay to have Gena take pictures of Braelyn, Mike, and I if I lived in California. Wow. Gena is having a giveaway for a free session with her and I had to enter. Now...if I win I must get a plane ticket to Cali....good thing my boss has buddy passes....come on now... crazy huh? Traveling from GA to CA for a photoshoot, but she is just THAT GOOD! I could never miss this opportunity!! Go check her out....now... http://www.genasusan.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment