Friday, September 11, 2009
A State of Uneasiness
Uneasy. I dislike the feeling like things are not going good. I dislike having a constant tug of war in my stomach. I dislike not getting along. I dislike having no one to talk to without judging me. I dislike when one aspect of my life is going great then another has to fall apart. I dislike the unkind words. I dislike the hurt. I dislike the tears. I dislike wanting to forgive and forget, but scared that if I forgive that it is just going to happen again. I dislike having to have my guard up. I dislike having to worry about every word that comes out of my mouth. I dislike feeling confused and unsure. I dislike the fact that I cannot speak my mind and that brings me to the point of this post. I need somewhere where I can let my words and thoughts flow. I need an outlet. I don't want to hurt people with the anger that I feel. It is solely mine, but I need a place where I can vent so that I can work through and sort out my emotions so I am starting another blog. A private blog...that only I can see. No worries, I am keeping this one too because my sweet baby Braelyn is my pride and joy and a Momma HAS to show off her girl. =) I think I am going to also change the name to be Indescribably Us cause it is mostly about her, me, and him and that = Us. And I am going to try my best to start posting more. My sweet Brae is almost 11 months. wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment