Monday, September 21, 2009

Breaking News

So I have neglected to write about Braelyn's 10 month. Shame shame. Life is busy with a 10 month old! Or is that an understatement?!? This month Braelyn said her first word. Which was when she put the phone up to her ear and said "hello" which was more like he-o or simply o. So cute. She also began waving goodbye and will occasionally said bye bye. The other big thing was that she began clapping to the patty cake song. It is SO adorable. She also claps when I say "YAY". As you can see her 10th month was a good month. I feel like she is becoming a big girl sooner than later. SLOW DOWN baby girl. This past week we headed to St. George Island with Nana, Sara, Kaden, and Mrs. Teresa (Kaden's MeMaw). It was SO much fun with both Braelyn and Kaden. They both liked the beach, sand, and ocean. I wish =_Mike could have been there...he would have LOVED to see Braelyn playing in the sand! He absolutley LOVES his girl and it melts my heart. I love to see how much she means to him. This past weekend Braelyn went to her 1st Buggy Days. It was alright. Not as many people but we had fun. =) Saturday night was good because the Dawgs won. That always makes a good night in the Lenhart house! This Saturday night I am headed to see Sugarland with two of my friends, Amanda and Christal. I know we will have SO much fun. We always do when we get together!
I will post pictures of the beach soon.

No comments: