
10 whole months old. I just cannot wrap my head around that. Every single day that goes by I fall more in love with being this little girl's Momma. I am so so proud that she is mine. I just want to kiss and hug her and well basically...never let her go.
Sometimes Little Missy is a bit serious...she can give some looks and can throw a hissy fit, but ya know she is a product of Mike and myself and well...it is to be expected. 
Baby girl loves to ride. When I strap her in she gives me a look that says....So Mommy, where we going now?? Usually we are on our way to Weezie's or Nana's. Which reminds me that she now knows what I am talking about when I say, Let's call Nana. Either she head towards her "play" phone or she heads to the real phone, which ever one is in her sight.
Her fascination with leaves is amazing. I wonder how something so little can intrigue her for so long. Just last night she and I sat on Nana's porch and played with a couple of leaves for about 30 minutes. She crinkles them and throws them down and even tries to put them in her mouth, but I say, no no yucky...and she immediately stops (I know she won't always listen to me so I am enjoying that she does now). I love every second.

This month Brae has really begun to LOVE her books. She loves when we read to her and loves to flip the pages and talk to the book. In that 1st photo she is looking down at all her other books. She pulls them off the shelf onto the floor all the time and if one gets stuck, she gets mad and screams at it. Too Funny.
I just cannot begin to explain the love I have for her. Here is to a very happy 10th month!

1 comment:
She is so cute. Ten months already!? Time just passes by so fast.
Post a Comment