Last Friday Braelyn had her 9 month check up. Little missy is now exactly 20lbs (60th %), 27in long (30th %) and her head (I never can remember this) is well...measuring normal...She didn't have to have shots which was great news. Because her appointment was scheduled on a Friday, Mike got to go with us. I had prepared him for shots, but he got lucky. I know it would have hurt his feelings to see her cry. We saw a different doctor this time...we really liked her a lot and I think I will be scheduling Braelyn's well appointments with her from now on.
Later Friday afternoon, Mike, Braelyn, and I met my parents at Longhorn's to eat an early supper then my parents and I headed to Lakewood Amphitheater to see Rascal Flatts and Mike took Braelyn home. The concert was great!! I enjoyed it a lot. (Thank you again Dad for taking me!!) I wanted a shirt, but I could not spend $30 on a shirt. However, I did spend $14 on a mixed drink. HA! It was very very good.
Saturday was pretty laid back...Mike let me sleep in a little and eventually (later in the afternoon) we made it out to the farm for an hour or so. And I took this picture...
Look, its all my kids...ha!When we got home Braelyn and I did a little more playing before dinner. She is SO much fun to play with. She really plays more and more by herself and will go back and forth between her toys. We especially enjoy playing up in our bonus room above the garage. It is the only room in our house that is carpeted. For now....it is Mike's GA Bulldog room...BUT I would love love love to make it into a huge playroom for Braelyn. She loves playing up there. Here are a few pictures I took while playing.


As you can probably tell from our pictures....we are gearing up for football season! I cannot wait to dress Braelyn in all her UGA cheerleader outfits. In fact be on the look out for a new blog design soon that will involve a certain little cutie decked out in UGA attire. I am trying to teach her GOOOO DAWGS SIC'EM WOOOFF WOOOF WOOF!
Sunday, Mike and I played golf with Kyle and Sara. It was so much fun! It was our second Sunday playing together and actually only my 2nd time ever playing. Never thought I would enjoy it, but I do.
Now it is Wednesday, and this week is flying by like all the others. Last night Braelyn and I went to eat with my newly engaged friend Megan. I am So So very happy for her and her fiance, Matt. I will have to write a separate post about this special engagement soon and how I was kinda involved later. It is a great love story. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment