Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Please Pray

Prayers for Stellan


Baby Stellan needs our prayers. I have really enjoyed reading MckMama's blog since I first discovered it back over the summer. Being pregnant myself, my heart went out to her, because she was facing difficulties in her pregnancy that I could not even imagine. The doctors told her that her baby would surely die, but God had other plans for little Stellan. He healed Stellan inside his mother and was born a completely healthy baby and has remained healthy for months. Over the weekend though he got sick and now his little heartbeat is beating entirely too fast. This is is same problem he had before he was born.

Please pray for Stellan and his family. This has come as a total shock to his Mom and I cannot imagine the agony she feels. I find my mind drifting to the "what if that was me" place...I honestly do not know.... I would be completely lost. I hope I would have enough strength and hope to cling to God. I know with all my heart that God does not make mistakes. His plan is the right plan, the only plan.

Please pray.

No comments: