Friday, February 13, 2009
What being a Mommy is all about...
It really bothers me when I am at home without Braelyn. It just doesn't seem like home when she is not there. For instance the other day my Mom was going to pick Braelyn up from my Aunt's because I was going to take Dooley for a playdate with his doggie friend Suzi. Suzi's Mom and I get along great and we have a great time walking the dogs and talking about life. However, when I got home from work it started raining so the playdate was canceled and recheduled for next week. Anywho, I decided since I was home and Mom was going to get Braelyn I would just relax and watch Opera. Well it didn't take 2 seconds for my mind to go straight to Braelyn...I couldn't relax. I wanted my baby girl. soooooo I did what any rational woman would do...I called my Mom and told her I would be going to pick up my Brae Brae. hehe I love her SO SO much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I get home on Thursdays after having the kids, I am the same way. I just don't get to go get them. I either have to wait til Friday afternoon or the following Tuesday afternoon. :(
You are a great mommy!!!!
I know that is SO hard on you. I could not imagine.
Post a Comment