
Braelyn is 4 months old today. Wow how time has passed so so quickly. I know I say that often, but it is so true. I know it will seem like a blink of an eye and she will be in school, and I often wonder what she will be like. I can't wait to experience EVERYTHING with my little girl.
Yesterday, Braelyn turned over from her back to her stomach by herself. I missed it because she did it at Weezie's (my aunt) house, but I knew she was close. She is so funny trying to figure it out. She gets her whole torso over almost always but can't seem to figure out how to swing her legs over too.
Braelyn is also "talking" a lot these days. She will blabber for about 15 minutes straight when we get home. I think she is telling me about her day. I just talk right back to her like I know exactly what she is saying.
Bath time is a fun time for Braelyn. She loves to splash sending water everywhere. I have been washing her in the sink in her infant tub, but I think pretty soon we will have to start giving her baths in the bath tub.

I have begun to give Braelyn a little cereal this week. She likes it in a bottle, but is not ready to eat from a spoon just yet. When I tried to give it from a spoon last night, she looked at me like I was crazy. I really thought giving her some cereal would help her sleep for longer without having to wake up to eat, but so far it hasn't worked. She loves to eat. I also think she is going through what some call the 4 month growth spirt cause she could eat every 2 hours. She doesn't, but she could.
We also got her a new carseat this past weekend which I will tell about real soon! I LOVE it!!
I better get back to working...I would rather be at home playing with my little 4 month old, but ya know Mommas got to do what shes got to do.
1 comment:
Wow, 4 months already. Her being 4 months old, me being married 4 months. Today also marks one month from my due date! So crazy. She is so pretty. You are a lucky Momma!!
Post a Comment