So far she loves the play ground the best and nap time the least. She will really only talk to me about her day and school at night when she winds down and I am rocking her so I have to wait all afternoon and night to hear what she did.
Kaden is in her class this year, which was a great surprise. We were not expecting him and Brae to be in the same class. They love being together though and I think it has made the transition easier for them both. The only other class mate Brae really has mentioned is a little girl named Addie. She told me that she was the momma and Kaden was the daddy and Addie was the little girl that day.
She also told me that they had to sit backwards on their letters today because the whole class got in trouble. I asked her what her letter was, she told me T and Kaden's was S, right beside her.
Last week I had great intentions of letting Brae eat the lunch room food, but after hearing that she did not eat made me sad so her new lunch of choice has been a ham/cheddar cheese/cracker/cookie lunchable with water. She seems to like the breakfast a tad better and LOVED the breakfast pizza, and banana nut muffin.
1st of the year questionnaire: August 2013
Teacher: Ms. Garrison and Mrs. Kim
Age: 4
Favorite Color: Pink and Blue
What do you want to be when you grow up: A lady that cleans, nurse with babies (this changes daily...
Best Friend: Kaden
Weight: around 45lbs
Height: 41inches
Favorite Food: Lunchable, pepperoni and mushroom pizza WITH sauce





No comments:
Post a Comment