April 2nd was our best little man, Kaden's 4th Birthday. Nuna took Brae to celebrate at Weezie's
OMG, please excuse my puffy swollen face. I was feeling quite congested and well swollen on this night out with friends at 6th Street Pier.
Mike and Brae at El D's after a soccer game
Mike cleared us out a spot that we could get down to the creek. He worked so hard all day and we love the end result. Job well done Dad, job well done!
After tree clearing we decided to head to Texas Roadhouse (our FAV) to celebrate Mike's 41st birthday.
We had Brae's 6th month, um yea more like 9 month appointment with her ophthalmologist at Emory. Her eyes are doing Awesome, and that makes me Happy Happy Happy!
For Spring Break, Brae, Nuna, and I headed to St. George for a get-a-way. The weather could have been better...a lot better. The above shot was the only one in the sunshine. Being at the beach without sunshine and warmth = no thanks.
My good friend Megan and I went out on a much needed girls night out. We went to eat mexican (our favorite) and then went to see a movie. She is home while her husband is overseas on a deployment and I am enjoying having her here.
April 30th Sara and I did our motherly duty and stayed up all night so our precious kiddos would have a spot in Pre-K. It was a long night, but so much more bearable with my Sara Gwen.
Next came Nuna's birthday on May 4th. It was another dreary weekend hence the 2 pics below. Brae and I made her a surprise breakfast of Praline French Toast. It was yummy!
PLAYING IN THE RAIN!
May 5th was my 29th birthday. Yes, the last year of my twenties. We went to ATL to see Disney on Ice. We went beforehand to eat at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen....talk about finger licking good!
Baby girl LOVED Disney on Ice. Especially Tinkerbell.
We had a lot of soccer games and Brae enjoyed herself. I don't think she all the way gets the concept of the game, but she has fun and at this point that is all that matters.
Mother's Day was great! I loved how she described me in this "All about my Mommy" they did at school. Too funny and sweet! She pretty much got spot on except I have very blonde hair and I don't cook often, I think she was referring to her Nuna in that one. I asked her later what color my hair was and she said, "WHITE". um. no no blonde, it's called blonde. =)
And lastly, Brae had her soccer banquet. These three girls did a great job coaching her little team! and Brae request to be called Coach Brailey, Coach Katie Jo, and Coach Sydney all the time.
1 comment:
thank you very much http://chat25.net
Post a Comment