Work:
- 8-4 (this morning it was actually more like 8:30 thanks to a little brunette that had 2 screaming tantrums before her Mom could leave Weezie's)
- Lots on my desk, will I ever catch up?!?
After work:
- Grocery store to get some frozen onions and Braelyn some Gerber Graduate food for our trip.
- Home to put Mike's gi in the
oven, I mean dryer...cause I didn't wash it last night....ooops, and it must be ready for him to train at 6:30pm
- Fold the 10 tons of laundry that is currently laying on my bed.
- Wash and Fold at least 3 loads of laundry and possibly wash our sheets....but that might have to wait
- Unload the dishwasher and then load it with the dishes that have been sitting in the sink for
_ days now. Don't judge.
- Fix Eggplant Parmesan for supper cause if I don't fix it tonight the fresh eggplant will go bad.
- A glass of wine, don't ya think I deserve it, I do!
- Maybe start packing for TN.....who am I kidding this will not happen tonight
- Give baby girl a bath, then in bed she goooooes
- 8pm BIG BROTHER....need I say more?!?
- Mike comes home from training tired and hungry....feed him and lay him on sofa
- 9pm.....I am probably still folding clothes.....
- Before I go off to dream land I am going to read some....Currently reading: Kendra Wilkinson's book...VERY GOOD!
Ok....this is how it should go.....depending on Little Brunette's mood we will see how this short list plays out. I am guessing, I will probably just hang out with her and maybe get some of this done after she goes nighty night. Yes yes, that is how my plans usually go....=)
No comments:
Post a Comment