Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not Funny and Everyone Needs Some Security

Braelyn thinks when I say "NO!" in my stern Mommy tone that it is the funniest thing ever. In fact I belive to get a real good smile when I am trying to take pictures I will just say "NoNo Braelyn"......Great! It is very hard not to crack a smile myself.


Ok dokey, let's move on...

Some babies have a secuirty blanket right? Well not my little lady, she has security STUFF. And it happens to be whatever she sets her eyes on first thing in the morning. Usually this is some random toy or book, but something HAS to be in at least one or both of her hands by the time we head out to Weezie's in the mornings. Another thing she has just recently started is wanting to hold on to her ba-ba which is her bottle after her 5:30am feeding. When she finishes that bottle she will grab it and clutch it against her cheek and chest. I think it is sweet. I usually just put her in the bed with it because the milk is all gone. ........HA!



Just now I got her out of bed from her nap. She looked straight at the her cat piggie bank and had to grab it. I just put her on our bed and she grabbed the empty pill bottle. It is just funny to me because it is so random. She also loves my lipstick.....a girl after her Momma's heart. =) I simply adore her!

No comments: